Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG



 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Pokemon

View previous topic View next topic Go down
ReturningYoru
avatar

Age : 27
Posts : 589

PostSubject: Pokemon Fri 13 Jun 2014, 7:27 pm

I was sitting drinking coffee today when the Pokemon theme song started playing in my head and I just had a thought. In one of the verses it says ina world we must defend.What are they defending against. Is some great alien gonna descend from space and go. "FEAR ME IM GOING TO EAT YOU ALL!!!" Then the only way to defeat him is with a super charged pikachu and all the legendaries combined??? I dunno just a thought that popped up in my head and I wanted people's opinions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
avatar

Posts : 811

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fri 13 Jun 2014, 8:45 pm

Defend from the few competent Team Rocket members? Oh and the occasion pissed off 10 story Tentacruel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
ReturningYoru
avatar

Age : 27
Posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fri 13 Jun 2014, 10:26 pm

But team rocket doesn't even seem that dangerous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwinnyPuppy
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1634

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fri 13 Jun 2014, 10:42 pm

Originally, Team Rocket was a lot more nefarious and threatening, but they were dumbed down as the series went on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Kite
Kumo Nin
avatar

Age : 27
Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fri 13 Jun 2014, 10:52 pm

Giovanni was a boss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruka
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sat 14 Jun 2014, 12:12 am

Ghosts... Ever seen a ghost? Me neither, those guys will take the world over and you won't even know it!!! We must prepare, everyone buy cats, they can smell them doesn't matter if it's Gastly, Haunter or mutherfudging Misdreavus. BE PREPARED!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sat 14 Jun 2014, 12:14 am

BUT Gary always had the bitches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Kite
Kumo Nin
avatar

Age : 27
Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sat 14 Jun 2014, 12:29 am

Ace wrote:
BUT Gary always had the bitches.

Those girls were creepy. Gary was 10 years old yet he had 16 year olds hanging off of his body? Yeah...sorry me no like psycho pedos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReturningYoru
avatar

Age : 27
Posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sat 14 Jun 2014, 8:33 am

But now what about the Pokemon themselves what would your gem. ORIGINAL 150 ONLY!!! No legendaries of course. Mine would be Gengar, Alakazam, Electabuzz, Starme, Arcanine, Primeape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BK-201
Kumo Nin
avatar

Posts : 1726

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sat 14 Jun 2014, 8:55 am

Kite wrote:
Ace wrote:
BUT Gary always had the bitches.

Those girls were creepy. Gary was 10 years old yet he had 16 year olds hanging off of his body? Yeah...sorry me no like psycho pedos.

To be perfectly fair Eric, the pokemon society is one that feels 10 years old is a perfectly reasonable age to travel the world participating in international dog-fighting for a living.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kite
Kumo Nin
avatar

Age : 27
Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sat 14 Jun 2014, 12:26 pm

BK-201 wrote:
Kite wrote:
Ace wrote:
BUT Gary always had the bitches.

Those girls were creepy. Gary was 10 years old yet he had 16 year olds hanging off of his body? Yeah...sorry me no like psycho pedos.

To be perfectly fair Eric, the pokemon society is one that feels 10 years old is a perfectly reasonable age to travel the world participating in international dog-fighting for a living.

That's fine. Hell I'll give a 10 year old a gun. Doesn't mean I want to sleep with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BK-201
Kumo Nin
avatar

Posts : 1726

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sat 14 Jun 2014, 12:36 pm

Kite wrote:
BK-201 wrote:
Kite wrote:
Ace wrote:
BUT Gary always had the bitches.

Those girls were creepy. Gary was 10 years old yet he had 16 year olds hanging off of his body? Yeah...sorry me no like psycho pedos.

To be perfectly fair Eric, the pokemon society is one that feels 10 years old is a perfectly reasonable age to travel the world participating in international dog-fighting for a living.

That's fine. Hell I'll give a 10 year old a gun. Doesn't mean I want to sleep with them.

Being a cheerleader doesn't necessitate you're banging the peep or peeps you're cheering for. Unless things are more wild than those burqas would let on in the middle east
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
avatar

Age : 21
Posts : 3144

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sat 14 Jun 2014, 2:03 pm

BK-201 wrote:
Unless things are more wild than those burqas would let on in the middle east

I admit, I loled for a good 2 minutes xD

The Pokemon Universe is weird as fuck, but everyone knows that.

Nintendo: 50 Proud Years of convincing kids to run away from home
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content


PostSubject: Re: Pokemon

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-