Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG



 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Really what kind of outfit is this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Hebi Hanzo
Kumo Nin
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Sun 01 Feb 2015, 5:13 am

Yeah she needs a sports bra or something to keep herself from being severely off balance with planets like that in her orbit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
avatar

Age : 26
Posts : 539

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Sun 01 Feb 2015, 5:32 am

Really if naruto ran into an actual kunochi she could kill him easy by just going "Wanna have sex?" Then shank him in the neck. Naruto ninjas aren't real ninjas after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hebi Hanzo
Kumo Nin
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Sun 01 Feb 2015, 5:38 am

Except naruto was autistic as fuck and would just blink then walk away because he's the ultimate beta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
avatar

Age : 22
Posts : 3144

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Sun 01 Feb 2015, 6:50 pm

Noctus wrote:
Except naruto was autistic as fuck and would just blink then walk away because he's the ultimate beta.

He would probably just nose-bleed to death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Nin
avatar

Age : 23
Posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Sun 01 Feb 2015, 11:08 pm

I wouldn't nose bleed over those tumors like WTF
I mean yeah there's been big tatas in the Naruto verse but they actually look HEALTHY and NATURAL this just looks like two deflated oversized balloons from a parade!

frankly anyone meeting this gal would probably ask if she needs a hospital first...I SURE WOULD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crono Guardia
Konoha Nin
avatar

Age : 18
Posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Mon 02 Feb 2015, 9:30 am

Hitomi Shiruku wrote:
I wouldn't nose bleed over those tumors like WTF
I mean yeah there's been big tatas in the Naruto verse but they actually look HEALTHY and NATURAL this just looks like two deflated oversized balloons from a parade!

frankly anyone meeting this gal would probably ask if she needs a hospital first...I SURE WOULD!
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hebi Hanzo
Kumo Nin
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Mon 02 Feb 2015, 9:58 am

[quote="Crono Guardia"]
Hitomi Shiruku wrote:
I wouldn't nose bleed over those tumors like WTF
I mean yeah there's been big tatas in the Naruto verse but they actually look HEALTHY and NATURAL this just looks like two deflated oversized balloons from a parade!

frankly anyone meeting this gal would probably ask if she needs a hospital first...I SURE WOULD!
Are you implying that she simply has massive tumors on her chest?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Nin
avatar

Age : 23
Posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Mon 02 Feb 2015, 10:08 am

Noctus wrote:
Crono Guardia wrote:
Hitomi Shiruku wrote:
I wouldn't nose bleed over those tumors like WTF
I mean yeah there's been big tatas in the Naruto verse but they actually look HEALTHY and NATURAL this just looks like two deflated oversized balloons from a parade!

frankly anyone meeting this gal would probably ask if she needs a hospital first...I SURE WOULD!
Are you implying that she simply has massive tumors on her chest?
[/quote]

INDEED I AM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack of Knaves
avatar

Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 12:37 am

Dayumn, she needs those tumors looked at then... O_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content


PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-