HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Sergiy

PostSubject: Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin] Sat 03 Sep 2011, 10:12 pm

THE INFO.

Name: Kaguya Sithis
Nickname:
Appearance: He wears, Black clothing, black everything. SO there no much about it for clothing, he has Purple long hair, he is Black, and well toned, and muscle for his age. He has black eyes with small dark pupil lifelike., long white hair, that was dyed, Purple. He carries, a Genin Ninja Kit, that's around his pouches and holsters. His around 5'11 roughly 150lbs in weight. He wears his headband around his fore headed, which is masked by his long hair. He has an Kaguya clan Christ on the back of his and all, his clothing. Mainly on his Tops, or hooded long robes.

He also possession white darkish baggy lids under his eyes. As a responses of his clan. He also has a large tattoo on his back, of the shape of black Dragon, as a showing of his friend, which is a tattoo artist. His body is stiff, and more accuracy and well built. Either way, it's not much to his liking, his genetic different skin teat, is well accounted for. Other side from other fates, He has a Handsome wonderful Face. So nearly most or all the girls can't miss.

He also possessions a tattoo on his left arm, and right arm, of a Skull. And his legs, of a Saint tattoos. Other then that, his pretty much in good shape. He has an exact body, And his very sexy, for a 17 year old person. Oh and one more thing, He has long arms.

Personality: He is calm, can be angry at times. He can and could hide his emotions at times. He might he pissed of easily at times and might not, it really depends on his mood, and being bipolar isn't that well for him. Seeing as his also ADHD. And has multiply Different Personalities at once. His's also cute, and adorable at times, and as well his nice, to everyone, dis-pelt the ones being bad and mean to him, being bipolar, has given him, a aggravate at not hating anyone, even if they evil,good, bad, natural. Having ADHD, makes him or rather it clouds his judgement, having, and can get ticked off fast, at the same time, his mood can swing from happy to angry at any time. Being Bipolar, without pills, gives him an exposition, outrage when pissed off, Causing to attacking anyone and anyone, wetter it be friend or foe, Human, or animal, for no reason. Without realizing what he has done.

Aside from his nerfy features he has a great gift, of telling if people if people are lining or not, with simple, voice listing ears. And his eyes, are keen sharp, allowing him to see, from a far, then most humans. But that's not agate nor does he use it often, do to his parionina, he temporary, blinds him, and gives him a form of headache, after user due to his distracted Stormy.Another useful trait of him, is the tenderness to remain calm, even when he is insulted, or pissed. His man option is to urge and resist the temptations, before they turn him into a monster. Dis-pelt all this, Sithis is faculty glad he has Bipolar Disorder, and ADHD. Seeing as he wants to see how life goes with him.

Aside, from all that, he displeasure, jokes that are not jokes, Meaning. People who joke while insulting others are not joking but making fun of the person, he has absolute no sense of humor. But he does possession a lot of decent patience. He displeasure's wise people. And displeasure jackasses. He displeasure people who act high and mighty, that pisses him off, and makes him angry at times. On the other times he ignores them.

Clan: Kaguya http://www.ultimateshinobi.com/t3158-kaguya-clan
Nindō: Never to give up, and never to go back on his word.

THE NINJA.

Origin: Hi no Kuni
Affiliation: Konohagakure no Sato
Specialties: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Elemental Affinities: Fire And Earth
Combat Style: Long Range Ninjutsu, as well as Being a silent assassin, hiding, and then striking well least expected to. He uses his charka to an advantage, as to, prolong the enemy and tire him, with over time lost of stamina, while Assassination, skills are used, on certain missions, that require, Scouting, Double contingent, spying, and killing without being spotted. He is also very skilled in close range combat, being a Kaguya of course gives him the ordeal in doing so.
Special Characteristics: Chakra Based
Chakra Capacity
Spoiler:

THE BACKGROUND.

History:
Born in the Land of Fire, and moved to the Hidden Leaf Village at an early age of four. Sithis seemed kind heated and cared for everyone one in his village. Dis pelt his own backlash remorse. Which was rather an Understatement, seeing as he was diagonalized with ADHD, and Bipolar disorder. Either way, his life was a bit hard, dispels where he came from, Being in the Academe at age 13, and getting picked on for being the oldest, and weirdest Kaguya who had dyed his wonderful long black hair purple, was a hard life for Sithis, to be honest he had no idea how to handle it himself, but somehow manged. It was surprising to him, that every day day of his bloody life was the same. Every time he came home he was bugged by his mother and father to keep his studies at all time. Which annoyed him dearly. Either way, it was a pain in the ass..

As the years grew more, his life became more easy, but he still struggled with his temper, a bit, he was called talented and sometimes, cute and funny by his comrades, which he enjoyed. And Took both the titles to the heart, yet something seemed misplaced and out of order. Which was rather annoying and strange. Either way the days when he got home, seemed more gentle and not to pushy, so it was rather a great gain and proneness that over came his own shoulder.

Graduation came at age 16, when it took three years of academe school before the faculty exam begun. Which he seemed to pass regally. His entire life that he has been in the fire country was mainly, all sorted to, School, Studying, Homework, School, getting accepted by people, School, Etc. Once he got promoted to Genin, he left. with a proud face to find his mother and father both happy. At age 17, his parents were proud of his work as a Ninja, as he resumed his studies every day, taking little time to outside world, other then missions, food, training, sleeping, taking a shower, and other events. At this point of his life nothing magical or special happened to him, he was the same old same old.

Roleplay Sample:It was a long dark night, and a young boy, had come over to play. Over by the docks, he had Black pants. and wore nothing else. He looked at the sky, and the moon light that reflected towards his eyes, made his eyes, Shine. And Hair, blinding the boy temporarily. Either way, it was a nice and loving mood, none the else the boy slowly, made his way towards the deck, and sat on it, his feet, crossed in a sitting sitting position, his eyes slimmed deceitfully. Warm, as he looked around the ocean. His arms, were around both his, legs. HIs long dark hair flapping around as the gusty wind blew past the docks, making some of the water splash on the boy. He shriveled slowly, as he was splashed, and then got. Up, and begun to slowly, make his way back home. For a nice long day of rest.

THE ARSENAL.

Jutsu, Weaponry, Items etc.

Items:

Spoiler:

Doujutsu:
Spoiler:

Academy Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Jutsu:

Earth Jutsu:
Spoiler:

5x
Fire Jutsu:
Spoiler:

x3
Taijutsu:
Spoiler:

FACE CLAIM.
Kaguya Kimimaro
Source: Google
Image URL:

Last edited by Sergiy on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 11:33 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin] Sun 04 Sep 2011, 3:33 am

1/2 Approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Celene

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin] Sun 04 Sep 2011, 9:01 pm

2/2 Approved
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us/forum
Adam
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin] Mon 05 Sep 2011, 3:52 pm

Sergiy wrote:
I was thinking of making an Emo Uchiha Long haired purple style Genin. WOuld an Uchiha be allowed for new players?

Unapproved, this user was not approved for Uchiha and therefore needs to alter his application accordingly before the official approval is granted.

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin] Mon 05 Sep 2011, 4:07 pm

I'm gonna be resitting this whole profile. Please bare with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie Monster
Swaglord

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin] Mon 05 Sep 2011, 5:52 pm

Don't forget to properly titled your application, you're currently missing out whether your loyalty belongs to a village or whether it belongs to yourself. So please have it listed as [Village Rank] or simple [Rank]. Assuming you're going to Konoha Genin, then it should be listed as Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin].

You currently feature a Nickname, now considering that it's highly unlikely for a Genin to have a nickname, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could go about and placing a reason in your personality or history as to why you're called the 'Dread Father'. It's incredibly uncommon for Genin to have nicknames since they've only just become ninja, so that's why we rarely find names.

Both your Appearance and Personality need to be greatly expanded upon. Normally a character would have only two detailed paragraphs of writing, but considering that you're applying for a clan that is limited to a certain number, the expectations are higher. Thus, I ask for a minimum of three detailed paragraphs for both your Appearance and Personality please. I'm sure with your creative mind you could create some extra bits of information that will form into paragraphs, if you need any help though then don't hesitate to ask.

The Affiliation and Origin needs fixing up a lil, for Origin it simply needs to state "Fire Country" or "Hi no Kuni" and for the Affiliation it simply needs to state "Hidden Leaf Village" or "Konohagakure no Sato". Just have that edited in place please. We also require an original piece of roleplay for the sample, meaning you need to create it on the spot and not have it copy / pasted from somewhere else. It simply acts as a reassurance.

Don't forget to include links to your Face Claim area. It's been left blank right now, just have these areas filled please. Lastly, try having a go at moving the entire application to a Word document and check for some spelling errors. I noticed quite a few and it couldn't hurt to take a look in order to improve the character.

.:Senju, Morijin:.
[340 | 340] Hokage [240 | 240]
.:Celene = Whale Buddy For Life:.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin] Mon 05 Sep 2011, 5:56 pm

Suijin wrote:

Don't forget to properly titled your application, you're currently missing out whether your loyalty belongs to a village or whether it belongs to yourself. So please have it listed as [Village Rank] or simple [Rank]. Assuming you're going to Konoha Genin, then it should be listed as Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin].

You currently feature a Nickname, now considering that it's highly unlikely for a Genin to have a nickname, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could go about and placing a reason in your personality or history as to why you're called the 'Dread Father'. It's incredibly uncommon for Genin to have nicknames since they've only just become ninja, so that's why we rarely find names.

Both your Appearance and Personality need to be greatly expanded upon. Normally a character would have only two detailed paragraphs of writing, but considering that you're applying for a clan that is limited to a certain number, the expectations are higher. Thus, I ask for a minimum of three detailed paragraphs for both your Appearance and Personality please. I'm sure with your creative mind you could create some extra bits of information that will form into paragraphs, if you need any help though then don't hesitate to ask.

The Affiliation and Origin needs fixing up a lil, for Origin it simply needs to state "Fire Country" or "Hi no Kuni" and for the Affiliation it simply needs to state "Hidden Leaf Village" or "Konohagakure no Sato". Just have that edited in place please. We also require an original piece of roleplay for the sample, meaning you need to create it on the spot and not have it copy / pasted from somewhere else. It simply acts as a reassurance.

Don't forget to include links to your Face Claim area. It's been left blank right now, just have these areas filled please. Lastly, try having a go at moving the entire application to a Word document and check for some spelling errors. I noticed quite a few and it couldn't hurt to take a look in order to improve the character.

Alright, fixed, anything else? And I don't have word, I have the worst, spell checking site I use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin] Mon 05 Sep 2011, 9:21 pm

1/2 Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin] Tue 06 Sep 2011, 7:07 pm

I need a 2/2 and I can get to rping can't wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin] Wed 07 Sep 2011, 12:01 am

Your Personality and Appearance still need more detail, as Suijin requested they should both be three detailed paragraphs. As it stands you only have two paragraphs for Appearance and they aren't quite detailed enough, and you have three in Personality but two of them are short enough to be combined into a single paragraph so really you're at two there as well. Add one more paragraph to both of them please.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin] Wed 07 Sep 2011, 12:03 am

I'lll do that tomorrow after school. Alrightie. I have to go now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin] Wed 07 Sep 2011, 11:40 pm

Still not quite where it should be but I suppose I can let it slide. 2/2 Approved.

Have fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin] Sun 25 Sep 2011, 12:40 pm

Archived.

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Sithis [Konoha Genin]

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum