Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG



 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Heiho

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Tsurugi

Age : 22
Posts : 341

PostSubject: Heiho Thu 08 Dec 2011, 5:41 am

Heiho ^^ you can call me Masamune and well.....
i am as old as i am and i still visit school, i like roleplaying even through this will be the first anime based one i have entered yet.

i just tipped cookies into my search engine and was lead to this site (seriously wtf O.o how did i ended up here..) ^^ okay fun aside this rp-forum looks rather interesting and you guys seem to have actually thought about a good system here (instead of MANY MANY MANY rps who think its fine if you let anyone just write what they want) ^^

well i'll try to understand all these rules and hope to play with you guys ^^
please take good care of me from now on :3 ~chuu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Osore

Posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Thu 08 Dec 2011, 9:55 am

Hmmmm...I will take stabs at your age and gender at a later date...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulkira
Nukenin

Age : 24
Posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Thu 08 Dec 2011, 1:48 pm

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, Masamune. Two pieces of advice for you:

1. Proper capitalization is your friend. Exploit it.

2. Stay away from Hage/Kunshu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsurugi

Age : 22
Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:07 pm

well ^^ i don't have anything against some yaoi action ^^....... (meaning i'm male...)

^^ and jeah....... grammar is one of my arch enemys, which is why i use spell chekcer when posting ^^ but im to lazy to use that in ooc topics xD and hello guyseeee :3 want a cooky?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulkira
Nukenin

Age : 24
Posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Thu 08 Dec 2011, 8:26 pm

Masamune wrote:
^^ and jeah....... grammar is one of my arch enemys, which is why i use spell chekcer when posting ^^ but im to lazy to use that in ooc topics xD
It shows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Osore

Posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Thu 08 Dec 2011, 10:04 pm

Masamune wrote:
well ^^ i don't have anything against some yaoi action ^^....... (meaning i'm male...)

People like you are the reason we can't have nice things.

Masamune wrote:
^^ and jeah....... grammar is one of my arch enemys, which is why i use spell chekcer when posting ^^ but im to lazy to use that in ooc topics xD and hello guyseeee :3 want a cooky?

That will become a very big problem if you post in such a fashion frequently here, you might wanna download Google Chrome or Firefox as browsers which have a built in spell-checking feature. Then you just need to run through posts and comb them for grammar. Many of us appreciate not having our eyes assaulted by posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Osore

Posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Thu 08 Dec 2011, 10:05 pm

Ulkira wrote:
Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, Masamune. Two pieces of advice for you:

2. Stay away from Hage/Kunshu.
But I can offer untold power to those who seek it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulkira
Nukenin

Age : 24
Posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Thu 08 Dec 2011, 10:17 pm

Kunshu Ame wrote:
Ulkira wrote:
Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, Masamune. Two pieces of advice for you:

2. Stay away from Hage/Kunshu.
But I can offer untold power to those who seek it...
Yeah, but those who seek it can rarely control it. Especially any power that you offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Osore

Posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Thu 08 Dec 2011, 10:33 pm

Ulkira wrote:
Kunshu Ame wrote:
Ulkira wrote:
Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, Masamune. Two pieces of advice for you:

2. Stay away from Hage/Kunshu.
But I can offer untold power to those who seek it...
Yeah, but those who seek it can rarely control it. Especially any power that you offer.
Control over the power granted by the creeping, swarming, all-consuming madness is an impossibility for the mortal man. This is not the aim and never shall be, it is the only the aim of the gifted party to avoid complete consumption and self-destruction for the longest possible period of time. The dark side has milk, cookies, cocaine, coffee, hookers, and a PS2 with every game every produced for itself and its precursor. All at the simple cost of your sanity, I'm not even asking for a SOUL here...seems like a fair deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dari's Angel
Moderator

Age : 17
Posts : 1764

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Thu 08 Dec 2011, 10:41 pm

Ugh... Is just me or does Hage always manage to post more than once in a poor, innocent person's introductory topic? Anyways, Welcome Masamune, enjoy your time here.
________________
.: Masaki, Saitou :.

.: The Account :.

[22:01:10] @ Adam : You're the manliest Mig from Migstown in Migsville.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
~Fox~
Nukenin

Age : 28
Posts : 1113

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Thu 08 Dec 2011, 11:53 pm

Quote :
Ugh... Is just me or does Hage always manage to post more than once in a poor, innocent person's introductory topic? Anyways, Welcome Masamune, enjoy your time here.
*cough*toincreasehispostcount*cough* TEEHEE Anyhoo, welcome Masamune! I can't seem to think of a nickname for you. Your username would suggest 'Mas', but I don't like it. Suggestions?

~Soph.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Uchiha Osore

Posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Fri 09 Dec 2011, 12:00 am

~Fox~ wrote:
Quote :
Ugh... Is just me or does Hage always manage to post more than once in a poor, innocent person's introductory topic? Anyways, Welcome Masamune, enjoy your time here.
*cough*toincreasehispostcount*cough* TEEHEE

The men will be at your door shortly, do not resist, it is futile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulkira
Nukenin

Age : 24
Posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Fri 09 Dec 2011, 12:46 am

Kunshu Ame wrote:
The dark side has milk, cookies, cocaine, coffee, hookers, and a PS2 with every game every produced for itself and its precursor. All at the simple cost of your sanity, I'm not even asking for a SOUL here...seems like a fair deal.
A PS2? No kidding? We talkin' the original thick design or the slimline?

~Fox~ wrote:
*cough*toincreasehispostcount*cough* TEEHEE
Look who's talking. Who's the one posting in Sections they're not allowed to? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsurugi

Age : 22
Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Fri 09 Dec 2011, 12:54 am

o.O the guys n front of myy doors have all been eaen by now and well..... thanks everyone for sayng hi....thanks hage for entertaning me pretty well so far and...shadow.... your dudes wearing a freaky mask...... °O° its STRANGE

and all these little tippos are more or less my keybords fault..... it's not my fault that most of the letters have to be clicked about 10 times (LIKE THE DAMN IIIIIII DAMNIT...) ...... okay.... my habit of eating sugar may not be the best thing to do over a keyboard but still....

:3 and well fox how bout...... okay can't think of anything..... :3 ~nomm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Fox~
Nukenin

Age : 28
Posts : 1113

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Fri 09 Dec 2011, 1:11 am

Quote :
The men will be at your door shortly, do not resist, it is futile.
I could reply with "you'll need more men", but it could be taken totally out of context.

Quote :
Look who's talking. Who's the one posting in Sections they're not allowed to?
Hey! I'm just trying to make sure that we don't lose what new blood we're getting. So shurrup. Razz

Quote :
:3 and well fox how bout...... okay can't think of anything..... :3 ~nomm
And I shall call you Nom. Outstanding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Uchiha Osore

Posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Fri 09 Dec 2011, 1:46 am

~Fox~ wrote:
Quote :
The men will be at your door shortly, do not resist, it is futile.
I could reply with "you'll need more men", but it could be taken totally out of context.

Uh-huh...

~Fox~ wrote:
you'll need more men

What makes you think I can't do that anyways?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Fox~
Nukenin

Age : 28
Posts : 1113

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Fri 09 Dec 2011, 2:47 am

Kunshu Ame wrote:
~Fox~ wrote:
you'll need more men

What makes you think I can't do that anyways?
...Damn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Tsurugi

Age : 22
Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Sun 11 Dec 2011, 10:24 pm

WUHU CHAR FINISHED ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kana kinoshi
Konoha Nin

Posts : 542

PostSubject: Re: Heiho Sun 01 Jan 2012, 5:46 am

Well you seem to have a small taste of what the US boards are like. Welcome to the site and if you ever want to RP just PM me and we will set something up. See you around the boards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sponsored content


PostSubject: Re: Heiho

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-