Spoiler:

Clan: Bashana- A rich clan, but has no Kekkei Genkai
Nindō: Live life to the fullest.

THE NINJA.

Origin: Kumo
Affiliation: Kumo
Specialties: Weaponry, Taijutsu
Elemental Affinities: N/A
Combat Style: Genchu utilizes a counter striking fighting style that involves using the opponents momentum against them. Genchu utilizes anything from throws and takedowns, to punches and kicks, to submission and ground-and-pound. He likes to keep his enemies at the distance of his spear so that he has more time to react, but he isn't afraid to get up close.
Special Characteristics:
Evasiveness:

Speed:

Strength:

THE BACKGROUND.

History:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

THE ARSENAL.

Weapons

Name: Katana
Type: Primary/Melee
Quantity: 1
Description: Commonly refereed to as a 'Samurai sword', the katana is characterized by its distinctive appearance. It has a curved, slender, single edged blade up to three feet in length, circular or squared guard, and long grip to accommodate two hands. As such, it has become renowned for its sharpness and cutting ability.

Name: Spear
Type: Main -Primary/Melee
Quantity: 1
Description: A spear is a pole weapon consisting of a shaft, usually of wood, with a pointed head. The head may be simply the sharpened end of the shaft itself, as is the case with bamboo spears, or it may be made of a more durable material fastened to the shaft.

Name: Tomahawk
Type: Main -Secondary/Melee
Quantity: 2
Description: The tomahawk is a relatively small axe. Its blade is crafted out of lightweight stone. The tomahawk due to its size is able to be wielded with great ease and can be stored quickly. This weapon is versatile in the fact that can be fashioned as a ranged throwing weapon, or for quick close-quarter strikes.

Academy Jutsu

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu • Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: This technique creates identical clones of the user. However, they hold no actual substance and will disperse upon impact of an attack or contact with an opponent. They cannot disrupt the area around themselves with their movements; won’t kick up dust, crush grass, etc.
Chakra Cost: 1

Name: Henge no Jutsu • Transformation Technique
Description: This technique transforms the user’s appearance to that of another person. However, it is not a permanent transformation and a mental image of what they are transformed into. Certain aspects of a ninja will not change merely by transformation, these things may include injuries, tool pocket placements etc. The jutsu will dispel should the user be injured.

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu • Body Replacement Technique
Description: This technique allows the user to alter places in a speedy manner with another nearby object. This is done mere seconds before an attack lands, thus making the attacker believe his or her attack was a success. Whatever object was used to alter places will receive the brunt of the enemy’s attack instead.

Name: Explosive Tag: Activate
Description: This technique allows the user to activate an explosive tag they have planted somewhere. Preferably they should be within close to mid range and visible to the user. You cannot activate another persons explosive tags unless your chakra has been channeled into them beforehand.

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu • Escaping Skill
Description: This technique allows the user to free themselves should they be tied up. It is extremely basic. This technique can only be used if the user is a higher rank then their captive.

Name: Kai • Release
Range: Close (0m - 5m)
Description: By stopping the flow of chakra in their body, and then applying an even stronger power to disrupt the flow of the caster's chakra; the user may dispel the effects of a genjutsu. This can also be used on another individual that is stuck in a genjutsu by preforming the necessary hand seal and then touching them.
Chakra Cost: Equivalent to the cost of the opposing jutsu +2

Name: Suimen Hokou no Waza • Act of Water Surface Walking
Type: N/A
Element: NA
Description: This technique allows the user to balance themselves on water by focusing a constant and steady stream of chakra to the user’s feet or hands. Because of water’s nature, this requires the user to be quick to adjust the amount of chakra they must emit to their feet in order to maintain a constant balance. Users may also walk, run and “skate” across the water when using this technique.
Chakra Cost: 3

Name: Kinobori no Waza • Act of Tree Climbing
Type: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to balance themselves on trees and vertical walls by focusing a constant and steady stream of chakra to the user’s feet. Gravity can easy be defined if this technique is mastered, allowing people to even stand upside down. If too much chakra is exerted the user will be pushed away; bark breaking and causing the user to then fall. If not enough chakra is exerted the user will lose their footing and fall.
Chakra Cost: 3

FACE CLAIM.

Character Claim: Hayashida Shinjirō
Source: Cromartie High School
Image URL:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FFr_CL_FHPk/S4bGOUtRk1I/AAAAAAAANvQ/pY2oWcEDgGg/s400/hayashida.jpg

Last edited by TNT on Sun 26 Feb 2012, 9:58 am; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Bashana, Genchu [Kumo Genin] Sat 25 Feb 2012, 1:36 am

ready to be checked!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Bashana, Genchu [Kumo Genin] Sat 25 Feb 2012, 9:44 am

Okay!

Photo

Is there a photo for your character? If so, it should be posted right at the top of your application.

Appearance and Personality

Especially because of your lack of photo, you really must expand on this area. This is key as it gives fellow members the needed information so they may picture your character. The same goes with your personality - attempt to make it more three-dimensional.

Special Characteristics

It is suggested that you choose a special characteristic from our encyclopedia which can be located here.

Fighting Style

There needs to be more information for this style of fighting. As it stands, any taijutsu character is capable of doing what is stated in your description. If you cannot make it unique, the fighting style will have to be eliminated and the description would merely be added into your character's fighting style.

When it comes to the requirements of the fighting style, this is the section for what a character must have to be able to combat using it. i.e. A requirement may be that they need to specialize in taijutsu.
Back to top Go down
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Bashana, Genchu [Kumo Genin] Sat 25 Feb 2012, 8:22 pm

"This field should actually be left blank to begin with no matter what your ranking, as traits should be earned through roleplay." I found this under the creation templates guide. I'm assuming it's wrong because you told me I could have a special characteristic, but I thought I'd just bring it to your attention for editing purposes. Smile

I decided to take away the fighting style and put it under combat style in order to stay true to my own style.

Appearance is now at 617 words. I'm not providing a picture because I want this to be completely original. If you need more description, I'll do so. ^__^

Personality is now 667 words. I added more description about things I all ready had and added his intelligence level and how he thinks under pressure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Bashana, Genchu [Kumo Genin] Sun 26 Feb 2012, 9:12 am

Approved 1/2
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Bashana, Genchu [Kumo Genin] Sun 26 Feb 2012, 9:51 am

Welcome to Kumo. Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Cookie Monster