Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rukasu

PostSubject: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:56 am

Uzumaki, Rūkasu

THE INFO.

Name: Rukasu Uzumaki

Nickname:

Appearance: This shinobi has red long hair, it is like a bloody red hair. His hair goes down to his waist. He keeps his hair well groomed, and clean. He has green eyes, which are sometimes hazel. As his skin tone is a very light peach tone, also very soft skin. He is five feet, four inches tall, and he weights about one hundred and thirty-five pounds.

He is very slim and a bit muscular, as he wears a white sleeve, black vest with red marking shirt. The collar is white, with black shoulders, and a brown trimming. He does not wear anything under it. This person wears white jeans are fitted at the waist but a little baggie. He wears a black belt, with a circle belt buckle. The jeans have two pockets in each side and two pockets in the back. The shinobi wears black shoes. The shinobi wears red/black gloves. Rukasu wears his headband, well it is not a headband. He has the leaf symbol on his belt buckle. He has a average tongue.

Forehead Protector: On belt buckle.

Personality: This shinobi is bipolar, as at one moment he could be happy, but at other times he could be a very mean or very sad. People don't know what mood he would be in only because his moods switches on an instant. People have noticed it and tried to deal with it.

When this shinobi is happy and joyful, he is in a calm state of mind. He feels as if he can live life to the fullest. He greets everyone with such kindness, courtesy, and respect. He knows how to treat the elders and the kids. He always is full of energy and always very cheerfully. He has so much determination as he wants to achieve, and become the best. Some people would try to hurt his feelings, no matter how much they try it would not faze him. It would make the people who say the mean things get very angry and try to fight the person, but when they try they would feel some sort of guilt to even try to touch him.

When he is mad, he becomes this unstoppable force that wont be stopped. He feels as if he is on top of the world and he believes that no one can stop him. When he is mad, he doesn't think clearly, and reacts to the first response. He is very rude to people and he has his nose stuck up into the air. He is like a bully to people, but in fights he can be very dangerous. Sometimes he doesn't care who is on his team, if any of them had gotten in his way. Well lets just say that it wouldn't be pretty.

When he sad he feels alone, sad and he feels as if no one is there for him. His hair goes in front of his face, and he is very quiet. He tries to hide his feelings and hide in the corner. Caring people would walk over to him to help him, but some would not care at all. As for the people that care, well it helps Rukasu feel better to a certain extent.

Due to these feeling and many more, people just bare with him and let him do what he has to do to get over it, but most of the time he is very happy and jolly.

Clan: Uzumaki Clan

Nindō:
  • I will never kneel before someone that is unworthy.
  • Only you choose your own destiny.

THE NINJA.

Origin: Grass Country
Affiliation: Konohagakure no sato
Specialties: Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu
Elemental Affinities: Katon, Suiton
Combat Style:
Quote :
His fighting style is very upfront, and he always tries to surprises the enemy without being notice. Some of the time it works out perfectly. The only style this shinobi knows is the konohakagure specific techniques, so he does not have a certain taijutsu style yet. He likes to punch and kick, and he would always practice them wherever he has the time. He like to only play fair in a fight. He does not like the cheap blows, nor cheating. He feels that if a shinobi says that he is a shinobi then he should fight fairly, but if not then the gates are over there.
Special Characteristics:
Advanced Chakra Control:

THE BACKGROUND.

History: Rukasu was born in the Grass Country, his parents notice that there was something odd about their son. They couldn't accept anyone talking bad about having a weird child. There was nothing weird about their son, it was just that the child's parents both had black hair brown eyes. When Rukasu was born, he was born with red hair, yellow eyes. This was very odd, so the parents brought their son to the elder to have a look. The elder was very shocked to see that the boy was very different. No one in the village was born that way, but they have heard the rumors of the Uzumaki clan and knew that this was the only option so the people who knew were their parents, and the doctors. The people who thought they knew figured it was best for the boy not to know. It was something that the elder did not understand, so he encouraged the parents to send the kid to Konoha. The elder explained that the boy will have a better life. The parents knew that they had to do what was best for the child. The elder then contacted the leaf, as in a couple of days a shinobi reached the borders of the Grass country. Then the parents handed over the baby, then the leaf shinobi vanished.

The boy was then taken care of by the higher-ups, as they watched a close eye on the boy. Years went by as the boy grew older he had his own place to stay, but he was still being watched, but this time it was in secret. They wanted the boy to find his own way, and they hoped that the boy will become a strong shinobi. When the boy was ten years old he was in the academy learning the basic jutsu, watching people play pranks, and being on his own. The boy for some reason liked the company of snakes and no one else, even tho the girls were crushing on him, he just seem not to care. The higher up shinobi notice, and had the boy's academy teacher talk to him. The boy simply told the teacher that if there was a need to have that one friend, then he will make that one friend, but as of that point he was not ready. The teacher understood what the boy had said as he was off. While alone the boy will always play with the snake, as he would search for one and just hang with the snake. It could have been the smallest snake, he would treat all snakes the same.

When the boy became a Genin, he did missions, and trained a lot. Other shinobi that would train him, or go on missions with him, understand the difference in the boy and they try to help it and make him stronger. The boy also knew that people was treating him differently and this had for some reason started to change the boy. The higher-ups notice that the boy was changing, and it wasn't physically, but mentally. They watched Rukasu closer and notice that either he was only one person with different moods or a few people in one person. This was the question that was on their minds, but they could not figure it out. So they left it alone for a while, but they would not take their eyes from him. As if they couldn't trust him by himself.

The day before he turn fourteen, the boy was on a mission that for some reason changed his life, and he could never stop thinking about it. He was training out in the open plains, as a full-grown up snake slithered its way toward the boy. Once the boy notice the snake he stopped what he was doing as he looked at the snake with no fear. The snake then started talking to the boy telling him that he is the one that will become a snake, also that there was more to him than meets the eye and that it is his destiny to follow it. The snake was very smart due to the Genjutsu that he left around the area so that the shinobi watching would make it seem that Rukasu was just training by himself. After the conversation was over, the boy had a surprised looked upon him as he did not know what to do, so for one year he had read all the information he could about snakes, and about himself.

One day Rukasu and his team were on a C-Rank mission, a small mission of course. He was in the middle of a mission as he had orders to capture these three cats that escaped from their owner. He did not know what to do, when he notice that the cats turned their direction and charged at Rukasu. With a little fear he closed his eyes and stuck out his palms. Then in the next few moments he opened his eyes and notice that the cats were in the air chained up by this blue angelic chain. He also notice that it came out of his palms, and his palms were on fire, but this fire was blue and beautiful. confused, he grabbed the three cats, and walked back to the Hokage. Then asking the Hokage if he was different and where he really came from. The Hokage then told him the truth about the Uzumaki clan, and how he was born in the grass country.

At the age of 15 the boy is still a Genin, not knowing what the future has in store for him. He was also getting closer and finding out where he actually came from.

Roleplay Sample:
Quote :
Rukasu had woken up from a horrible dream that made him wonder if he was still dreaming or not. The boy then walked over to the sink, turning on the faucet, as he splashed cold water to his face. The felt more awake as he gotten ready, and ate breakfast. Rukasu was then off as he walked outside of his house looking for something to do as he knew what to do, but it was something that he could not figure out. So the boy ended up walking every where he felt like walk. The weather was very nice, as the boy found a bench and sat down.

I wonder if the snake that talked to me was either right or wrong, he didn't even tell me how. Should I even try and see if the snake was telling the truth or wait and see nothing, Rukasu thought to himself as he had felt a bit confused about the whole situation. He did not know what to do or say so the boy just sat there as he knew that it was a great day, and he should not worry about such things at the moment.

The day went by as people walked by and birds flew by, and Rukasu was just getting bored as he walked back home to go back into bed and have another nite mare.

THE ARSENAL.

-Jutsu
Basic Jutsu:

Uzumaki Clan jutsu:

Katon:

Suiton:

Konoha Specific Techniques:

-Weaponry
Genin Kit:

-Items
None

FACE CLAIM.

Character Claim: I am not sure where he came from.
Source: Google search - anime guy with red hair
Image URL: My Character's face Link

Last edited by Rukasu on Sat 05 May 2012, 4:31 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Mon 16 Apr 2012, 1:43 am

I changed most of it, from being about the snakes to a different clan. Rukasu is now and wants to be a member of the Uzumaki clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otibot

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:37 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma

Would not hurt to do some educational reading. It would make your app sound less like you're reading each characteristic off of individual note cards. For an example of what I am talking about, read your application out loud and really take note of the punctuation. If you do, you will quickly find yourself talking like a robot. The English language doesn't sound very good when you write like that. There needs to be ebb and flow and style...not bullet points put in to paragraph form.

Your image is also broken at the top of the page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Fri 20 Apr 2012, 3:17 am

ok I changed it to an extent, please check...

Things i changed was the grammer on the appearance, history, and personality...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otibot

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:36 am

Picture is still broken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:48 am

ok now it is fixed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Sat 28 Apr 2012, 8:53 am

No, your picture is still broken..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo
Kumo Nin

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Sat 28 Apr 2012, 4:23 pm

Don't use Zerochan as your hosting site.

You're allowed 15 jutsu. You have 2. Are you sure about this?

Update your Uzumaki jutsu to the new one located in the clan itself.

That's all for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us/forum
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Sun 29 Apr 2012, 8:11 am

ok i added a diffrent picture, nd i was wonderimg b4 i complete this can i have another element? also can i add a crank summon?about the new pic well yes i change the appearance...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Sun 29 Apr 2012, 8:40 am

- Everyone has specialties, pick two
- You are allowed 2 elemental affinities, 3 if you choose a clan.
- Please write more for your fighting style
- Please correct the grammar in your Nindō
- Special Characteristics are not things like summons, all Special Characteristics can be found here. The thing with special characteristics is that as a Genin, you're only allowed to start with one; you can later train up to two additional as a Genin.
- Summons must be gained through roleplaying, therefore you cannot obtain the jutsu until you have made the blood contract in character.
- You are only allowed 1 kit to start with, also the other kit you have is B-Rank, but as a Genin you are not allowed any jutsu or item that is over C rank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Mon 30 Apr 2012, 3:29 am

Ok I have 15 jutsus and I also changed the Nimpo. Please check and tell me if its good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo
Kumo Nin

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Mon 30 Apr 2012, 5:18 am

Unlucky for you, my eye caught this app Wink

• Expand your appearance to 2 full paragraphs. You should mention the clothes your character regularly wears, the color of the eyes, the color of the hair, the body build, the location of your headband, and things of that nature. Feel free to look at other people's applications if you get stuck with adding details.
    • Your personality: That's just bipolar disorder, not dissociative identity disorder (Multiple personalities) or schizophrenia. To fall under these terms, he would have different thoughts going through his head at once. For multiple personalities; he would lose control of his current personality and gain a new one. Essentially forgetting everything that occurred in the previous personality. When it comes to schizophrenia, you have voices telling you what to do, and visible hallucinations. Both of which do not fall under your specifications. As it is now, please just note that it is only bipolar, and not separate personalities altogether.
    • Going to apply a minor nitpick. Your village should state "Konohagakure no Sato". Yes, annoying, but it makes your app seem more official.
    • Please pick some specialties. You can read more about them here and here.
    • Please pick up to 2 elements. Since you're picking Uzumaki, you are limited only to those 2 elements unless you get another special characteristic later on. The elements are Katon (Fire), Suiton (Water), Doton (Earth), Raiton (Lightning), and Fuuton (Wind).
    • Expand your combat style to a full paragraph (5-8 complete sentences). Here's a link to the creation template guide: http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t3097-guide-creation-templates
    • You may only start with a single special characteristic, but you can gain 2 more through in character training. Please remove two of your special characteristics for now, until you get approved and train for more.
    • You may not start out with the summoning jutsu. You must train for it separately once you make your character. You also can't have the summoning jutsu with no actual summon.
    • Please use this for Chakra Kusarai:
      Code:
      [b]Name:[/b] Chakura Kusari [Chakra Chains].
      [b]Rank:[/b] C-S
      [b]Type:[/b] Bloodline
      [b]Range:[/b] Close (0m - 5m), Mid (5m - 10m), Far (10m - 20m)
      [b]Description:[/b] Chakura Kusari is a technique used by members of the Uzumaki Clan. The clan member using their, "special chakra", can release powerful chakra chains from their palms which they can freely control with their hand gestures. The strength of these chains is directly proportionate to the rank of the technique. A C-Ranked chain is as strong as a rusty iron chain; B-Ranked chains are as strong as regular iron chains; A-rank chains are as strong as durable steel chains; S-ranked chains are as strong as Titanium Alloy. These blue angelic cords are very versatile, they are capable of binding, throwing, whipping, grappling and performing various other maneuvers the user may see fit. The number of chains an Uzumaki can product is in proportion to their skill. A C-Ranked Uzumaki is able to create a single chains, B-Ranked two chains and A-Ranked Uzumaki is able create three chakra chains, and S-Ranked Uzumaki is able to create four chakra chains. More chains may be created using various exclusive jutsu.
      [b]Chakra Cost:[/b] 4 per chain[1 per post for every chain]

That is all for now. Please make all of these fixes before bumping again.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Tue 01 May 2012, 2:13 am

I did all the corrections one by one, and i hope it is to your approval.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Tue 01 May 2012, 3:53 am

-Still, you have not chosen two specialties. All ninja have these, choose two.
-You still have two Special Characteristics listed, please choose one of the two. If you wish to train the other special characteristic later, after your character is approved, then you may.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Sat 05 May 2012, 2:18 am

Im sorry but I was kinda confused about it, but now I figured it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo
Kumo Nin

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Sat 05 May 2012, 3:40 am

Mind updating your current Academy jutsu with these: http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t3132-academy-jutsu
Back to top Go down
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Sat 05 May 2012, 4:32 am

I updated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo
Kumo Nin

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Sun 06 May 2012, 8:56 pm

All seems fine. You've got my approval.

[1/2] Approved!
Back to top Go down
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Mon 07 May 2012, 5:28 pm

Since many others are busy, and all has been changed..
Approved! [2/2]

Enjoy Konoha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie Monster
Swaglord

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Rukasu [Konoha Genin] Mon 09 Jul 2012, 8:23 pm

Archived.
Due to inactivity.

.:Senju, Morijin:.
[340 | 340] Hokage [240 | 240]
.:Celene = Whale Buddy For Life:.