Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG



 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Pokemon Black & White version 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 869

PostSubject: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sat 03 Nov 2012, 7:10 pm

Anybody got it or is going to get it? I got mine yesterday and I'm having a blast playing it. If you have it leave your friend code here!

Mine is: 5286 9570 8294
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Heart
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 716

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sat 03 Nov 2012, 7:22 pm

I've had it for awhile now. It is pretty awesome. Hoping they remake Sapphire and Ruby too, especially if it's as good as this remake. But as for the Friend Code thing, I'm a total newb when it comes to that stuff - I usually just connect with IR when with friends. Where do I find my Friend Code? If you can tell me, I'll gladly share. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Søren
Nukenin
avatar

Age : 18
Posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sat 03 Nov 2012, 7:40 pm

Remaking the Hoenn games would be pretty good Smile. And as you know I'm getting it soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwinnyPuppy
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1634

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sat 03 Nov 2012, 7:54 pm

I plan to get it, possibly this weekend. Razz I hope they do re-make the Hoenn games, those are among my favorite. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 869

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sat 03 Nov 2012, 8:05 pm

Phantom Heart wrote:
Where do I find my Friend Code? If you can tell me, I'll gladly share. :3

Bag > Key Items > Pal Pad

Use it and you will see [name]'s FRIEND CODE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruka
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sat 03 Nov 2012, 9:37 pm

One of the best Pokemon games ever, traded my Charizard over, loving it so far. It would be cool if all regions would be put in one game, saves a lot of Poke Transfering and such...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sat 03 Nov 2012, 10:45 pm

Getting Black soon...that's all. Once I get it today maybe tomorrow prepared to be obliterated by my pokemon team.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Phantom Heart
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 716

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sat 03 Nov 2012, 10:51 pm

Ivan wrote:
Phantom Heart wrote:
Where do I find my Friend Code? If you can tell me, I'll gladly share. :3

Bag > Key Items > Pal Pad

Use it and you will see [name]'s FRIEND CODE.

Thank you so much! I'll check it when I can and get back to you guys with the code. :3

Strange Ace wrote:
Getting Black soon...that's all. Once I get it today maybe tomorrow prepared to be obliterated by my pokemon team.

Challenge accepted. Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Søren
Nukenin
avatar

Age : 18
Posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sat 03 Nov 2012, 11:00 pm

Strange Ace wrote:
Getting Black soon...that's all. Once I get it today maybe tomorrow prepared to be obliterated by my pokemon team.


Oh GAME ON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sat 03 Nov 2012, 11:03 pm

Phantom Heart wrote:
Where do I find my Friend Code? If you
Challenge accepted. Aww yeah

You will be my first victim.

Then you Blob....easy wins. Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Phantom Heart
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 716

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:17 am

Strange Ace wrote:
Phantom Heart wrote:
Where do I find my Friend Code? If you
Challenge accepted. Aww yeah

You will be my first victim.

Then you Blob....easy wins. Aww yeah
I can't wait to tell you that you've been beaten by a girl. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 869

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:31 am

Phantom Heart wrote:
Strange Ace wrote:
Phantom Heart wrote:
Where do I find my Friend Code? If you
Challenge accepted. Aww yeah

You will be my first victim.

Then you Blob....easy wins. Aww yeah

I can't wait to tell you that you've been beaten by a girl. :3

When I get my dream team you shall all be annihilated by the Supreme Pokemon Trainer that is ME!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D
avatar

Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 3:46 am

Pshh, Ive been playing on the emulators for a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Heart
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 716

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 4:11 am

Ivan wrote:
Phantom Heart wrote:
Strange Ace wrote:
Phantom Heart wrote:
Where do I find my Friend Code? If you
Challenge accepted. Aww yeah

You will be my first victim.

Then you Blob....easy wins. Aww yeah

I can't wait to tell you that you've been beaten by a girl. :3

When I get my dream team you shall all be annihilated by the Supreme Pokemon Trainer that is ME!
Oh, and by the way. I would like to make this a rule - for obvious reasons. No legendary/mythical Pokemon. This is pretty self-explanatory, and the Pokemon that fall into this category are pretty obvious as well.

P.S. - My Friend Code is: 3912 5371 8732
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leighton
avatar

Age : 22
Posts : 766

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 6:23 am

I'm probably not going to get either Black or White 2. I already own Black and White and frankly the remakes don't interest me even if there's incentive to buying a game the released what, a year ago now? Instead of that I bought Resident Evil 6 and got killed several times before completing three chapters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Dan
avatar

Age : 23
Posts : 1237

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 7:42 am

I'm out of the loop here. But they remade a game that was released not too long ago? Was the first ones that bad or something? :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
TwinnyPuppy
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1634

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 9:11 am

They weren't that bad in my opinion, and what they did was more along the lines of a sequel rather than a re-make. They added a lot of stuff, though, from what I can tell. o_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 869

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 10:02 am

Dan wrote:
I'm out of the loop here. But they remade a game that was released not too long ago? Was the first ones that bad or something? :/

Usually with pokemon they release two versions like let's say Gold and Silver. And later they release an updated version with more stuff like Crystal. However this time they made a direct sequel but they did add a lot of new stuff and I believe they balanced some stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Søren
Nukenin
avatar

Age : 18
Posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 10:48 am

I'm sorry none of you can compare to 9 BOXES OF LVL 100s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan
avatar

Age : 23
Posts : 1237

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:06 am

Ivan wrote:
Dan wrote:
I'm out of the loop here. But they remade a game that was released not too long ago? Was the first ones that bad or something? :/

Usually with pokemon they release two versions like let's say Gold and Silver. And later they release an updated version with more stuff like Crystal. However this time they made a direct sequel but they did add a lot of new stuff and I believe they balanced some stuff.

I'm familiar with the sequels, but i was hella confused when you guys said 'remake' when realistically its just an expansion. Though I assume its on the same line as the other expansions before it with the option to get another legendary with a little twist in the storyline?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 869

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 1:55 pm

Dan wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Dan wrote:
I'm out of the loop here. But they remade a game that was released not too long ago? Was the first ones that bad or something? :/

Usually with pokemon they release two versions like let's say Gold and Silver. And later they release an updated version with more stuff like Crystal. However this time they made a direct sequel but they did add a lot of new stuff and I believe they balanced some stuff.

I'm familiar with the sequels, but i was hella confused when you guys said 'remake' when realistically its just an expansion. Though I assume its on the same line as the other expansions before it with the option to get another legendary with a little twist in the storyline?

Black and White 2 aren't just an expansion, they are a real sequel with new main character and the story takes place 2 years after Black and White.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flare
Kumo Nin
avatar

Age : 22
Posts : 3640

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 3:25 pm

Screw you mofos, I need to wait till Christmas for mine Dx *no moneys*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us/forum
Ace
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 3:41 pm

Mr.Blobfish wrote:
I'm sorry none of you can compare to 9 BOXES OF LVL 100s.

Well well well we already know who is a cheater around here sooooooo *crosses out of the list*



I don't need to cheat....I'll just EV train all my poke and have them all have almost to perfect IVs and destroy yours. Cheating is not good. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 869

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 4:25 pm

There is only one thing that makes me really sad in Pokemon B&W2. And that is Empoleon. He is my most favourite pokemon of all the generations but for competitions he is average which is really sad...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 5:01 pm

Ivan wrote:
There is only one thing that makes me really sad in Pokemon B&W2. And that is Empoleon. He is my most favourite pokemon of all the generations but for competitions he is average which is really sad...

Lol Empoleon is VERY cool but in competitions he just too weak. .-. I rather have ugly strong Pokemon than cuteweak ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sponsored content


PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White version 2

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-