Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG



 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Films

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Søren
Nukenin
avatar

Age : 18
Posts : 1183

PostSubject: Films Sat 16 Feb 2013, 8:10 pm

What films do you guys recommend/want to see?

I can't wait for Anchorman 2


Last edited by NoisyBoy on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sörä♀
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Films Sat 16 Feb 2013, 8:28 pm

Skyfall Razz The new James Bond movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro
avatar

Posts : 363

PostSubject: Re: Films Tue 19 Feb 2013, 12:27 am

Lincoln. Its the most hilarious movie I've seen in a long time.

Yes. I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam
The Boss
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 8953

PostSubject: Re: Films Tue 19 Feb 2013, 12:47 am

Djangoooooooooooo!
________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sörä♀
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Films Tue 19 Feb 2013, 12:51 am

Adam wrote:
Djangoooooooooooo!

COOKIE! shit is hilarious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulkira
Nukenin
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Films Tue 19 Feb 2013, 12:57 am

Recommend? Inside Man. Probably one of my top favorite movies.

Eager to watch? The Hobbit, Argo, and Lincoln, to name a few.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Orcot
avatar

Age : 23
Posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Films Tue 19 Feb 2013, 1:53 am

I'm going old school here, because I love these movies, but Star Wars, I rewatch them all the time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Films Tue 19 Feb 2013, 8:51 am

I really can't wait for the sequels to the Hobbit Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Søren
Nukenin
avatar

Age : 18
Posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: Films Tue 19 Feb 2013, 11:44 am

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX wrote:
I really can't wait for the sequels to the Hobbit Smile

COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam
The Boss
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 8953

PostSubject: Re: Films Wed 20 Feb 2013, 7:53 am

I'm going to see Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters tonight with a few of my mates because that's the sort of films they like. I'll aware you guys if it's any good.
________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sloth
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Films Wed 20 Feb 2013, 10:26 am

Adam wrote:
I'm going to see Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters tonight with a few of my mates because that's the sort of films they like. I'll aware you guys if it's any good.

Spoiler alert, it's not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Søren
Nukenin
avatar

Age : 18
Posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: Films Wed 20 Feb 2013, 12:07 pm

Warm Bodies is ok. I was kind of forced into going and watching it but in the end I thought it was alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sloth
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Films Wed 20 Feb 2013, 12:14 pm

NoisyBoy wrote:
Warm Bodies is ok. I was kind of forced into going and watching it but in the end I thought it was alright.

Women OP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Guest


PostSubject: Re: Films Wed 20 Feb 2013, 12:37 pm



Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 869

PostSubject: Re: Films Wed 20 Feb 2013, 2:15 pm

I heard Hansel and Gretel was fun. Not sure if I'll watch it. But the movies I can't wait to watch are, Man of Steel, World War Z, Star Trek Into Darkness, The Wolverine, Despicable Me 2, Thor The Dark World, Now You See Me, Kung Fu Panda 3 (If it comes out this year).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsMoney
Wanderer
avatar

Age : 30
Posts : 2201

PostSubject: Re: Films Wed 20 Feb 2013, 5:32 pm

I am waiting eagerly for Mama. Hoping that finally in a long time, a good horror movie has been made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Søren
Nukenin
avatar

Age : 18
Posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: Films Wed 20 Feb 2013, 7:24 pm

Adam wrote:
I'm going to see Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters tonight with a few of my mates because that's the sort of films they like. I'll aware you guys if it's any good.

Yeah Adam say if it is any good cause I was considering going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam
The Boss
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 8953

PostSubject: Re: Films Fri 01 Mar 2013, 1:30 pm

I'm going to write up a review for Hansel and Gretel when I get the chance and probably post it up in the blogs. I want to start getting into the habit of watching a movie a week at least seeing as I have so many on my DVD shelf I haven't watched. If I get the time, I might review movies on a casual yet consistent basis if I enjoy doing it. Gotta just wrap up adding these jutsu to my character.


________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sloth
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Films Fri 01 Mar 2013, 1:54 pm

Adam wrote:
I'm going to write up a review for Hansel and Gretel when I get the chance and probably post it up in the blogs. I want to start getting into the habit of watching a movie a week at least seeing as I have so many on my DVD shelf I haven't watched. If I get the time, I might review movies on a casual yet consistent basis if I enjoy doing it. Gotta just wrap up adding these jutsu to my character.


Review Trolls 2 first pls. Dolan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Adam
The Boss
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 8953

PostSubject: Re: Films Fri 01 Mar 2013, 2:23 pm

Kyle wrote:
Adam wrote:
I'm going to write up a review for Hansel and Gretel when I get the chance and probably post it up in the blogs. I want to start getting into the habit of watching a movie a week at least seeing as I have so many on my DVD shelf I haven't watched. If I get the time, I might review movies on a casual yet consistent basis if I enjoy doing it. Gotta just wrap up adding these jutsu to my character.


Review Trolls 2 first pls. Dolan

OHHHH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sloth
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Films Fri 01 Mar 2013, 2:26 pm

Adam wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Adam wrote:
I'm going to write up a review for Hansel and Gretel when I get the chance and probably post it up in the blogs. I want to start getting into the habit of watching a movie a week at least seeing as I have so many on my DVD shelf I haven't watched. If I get the time, I might review movies on a casual yet consistent basis if I enjoy doing it. Gotta just wrap up adding these jutsu to my character.


Review Trolls 2 first pls. Dolan

OHHHH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Pls. Dolan

(So you have seen it lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Blaine
avatar

Posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Films Fri 01 Mar 2013, 4:37 pm

Troll 2 4 lyfe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John

Age : 24
Posts : 2547

PostSubject: Re: Films Sat 02 Mar 2013, 11:23 am

They're eating her!!! And then they're going to eat me! affraid OOOOOOH MYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD!!

That movie didn't even have anything to do with trolls, that's how bad it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ulkira
Nukenin
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Films Sat 02 Mar 2013, 8:14 pm

John wrote:
They're eating her!!! And then they're going to eat me! affraid OOOOOOH MYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD!!

That movie didn't even have anything to do with trolls, that's how bad it was.
Sooo... The filmmakers trolled us by making us think the movie was about trolls?

Seems they had a few trolls in the production committee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John

Age : 24
Posts : 2547

PostSubject: Re: Films Sat 02 Mar 2013, 9:18 pm

Surprised I c wat dey did thar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content


PostSubject: Re: Films

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-