Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG



 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Real Life Pictures V2

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Kris
avatar

Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 4:35 am



What am I doing?:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 4:50 am

She was a rehab owl, she could not be released due to a foot injury Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keos
avatar

Age : 22
Posts : 1585

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 5:22 am

Seika wrote:
She was a rehab owl, she could not be released due to a foot injury Sad

Poor thing! I hope she'll get well soon!

Captain Kiwi wrote:
What am I doing?:
 

Apparently, you're showing us your face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 5:23 am

Panda wrote:
Seika wrote:
She was a rehab owl, she could not be released due to a foot injury Sad

Poor thing! I hope she'll get well soon!

Last I heard her bumble foot (a foot infection that eats tissue/bone) had been mostly cleaned up and she was put outside in her designated outdoor enclosure. She will never be released or else her infection will return and thus kill her but thanks to the rehab team she has been doing very well. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keos
avatar

Age : 22
Posts : 1585

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 5:25 am

Seika wrote:
Panda wrote:
Seika wrote:
She was a rehab owl, she could not be released due to a foot injury Sad

Poor thing! I hope she'll get well soon!

Last I heard her bumble foot (a foot infection that eats tissue/bone) had been mostly cleaned up and she was put outside in her designated outdoor enclosure. She will never be released or else her infection will return and thus kill her but thanks to the rehab team she has been doing very well. Smile

Good to hear that! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kris
avatar

Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Tue 04 Mar 2014, 5:19 am

New Picture Y'All:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
avatar

Age : 22
Posts : 1688

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Tue 04 Mar 2014, 9:09 am

The level of smolder in these is killing me...
With smex...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kris
avatar

Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Tue 04 Mar 2014, 3:33 pm

What? Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flare
Kumo Nin
avatar

Age : 22
Posts : 3640

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Tue 04 Mar 2014, 3:57 pm

So, my hair is blue now.

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 


And at rehearsals, the Director of the new play that I'm Stage Managing asked me to play a prostitute for our show's promotional video. It was bloody hilarious.

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us/forum
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Tue 04 Mar 2014, 4:03 pm

Wildfire wrote:
So, my hair is blue now.

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 


And at rehearsals, the Director of the new play that I'm Stage Managing asked me to play a prostitute for our show's promotional video. It was bloody hilarious.

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

How does one go about asking another person to play a prostitute. What qualities are they looking for when asking other people to play a prostitute? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flare
Kumo Nin
avatar

Age : 22
Posts : 3640

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Tue 04 Mar 2014, 4:04 pm

Spectre wrote:
Wildfire wrote:
So, my hair is blue now.

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 


And at rehearsals, the Director of the new play that I'm Stage Managing asked me to play a prostitute for our show's promotional video. It was bloody hilarious.

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

How does one go about asking another person to play a prostitute. What qualities are they looking for when asking other people to play a prostitute? xD

He knows that I have very little shame, so he asked me xD It's all part of being an actor; you gotta take what you can get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us/forum
Chris
avatar

Age : 21
Posts : 3144

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Tue 04 Mar 2014, 4:54 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
avatar

Age : 21
Posts : 3144

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Wed 05 Mar 2014, 5:44 pm

Sorry for double post, but I wanted to show off my new pair of glasses :3

#Datnerdlook

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfe
avatar

Age : 26
Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Thu 20 Mar 2014, 4:23 pm

Bunch'a phaggotry~

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Orcot
avatar

Age : 23
Posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Mon 05 May 2014, 7:51 pm

Just got back from beautiful, sunny California. Gonna post some like 2 week old beach pics.

This is what having no shame looks like...:
 

I'm on the left, my friend Mel, then Kyle, her cousin.
#LetMeTakeASelfie:
 

Smoking on the beach, with the sun and shit:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Sat 20 Sep 2014, 12:05 am

Sporting my Colleges!:
 

My way of Avoiding Home/Staff Work:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Sat 20 Sep 2014, 12:35 am

Seika wrote:
My way of Avoiding Home/Staff Work:
 
 Is that really your way of avoiding shit or just a lifestyle? TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Anna
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Sat 20 Sep 2014, 12:38 am

Nah this is my real way of avoiding shit.

Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Persy
Kumo Nin
avatar

Age : 23
Posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Sat 20 Sep 2014, 5:41 am

As shown to Chris. Videos of me working out at my Gym.

They're quite funny.

http://www.meipai.com/media/128797702?from=timeline&isappinstalled=0
http://www.meipai.com/media/128705718?from=timeline&isappinstalled=0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThatBoyRichard
Kumo Nin
avatar

Age : 22
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Sat 20 Sep 2014, 7:36 am

Spoiler:
 

Me and my cousin. I'm the one that looks drugged out lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
avatar

Age : 21
Posts : 3144

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Sat 20 Sep 2014, 3:36 pm

How I Avoid Staff Work:

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shi
Konoha Nin
avatar

Age : 21
Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Mon 22 Sep 2014, 9:29 pm

Selfie number one of me xD:
 

ALERT: This is possibly the best selfie of myself I have ever taken.. EVER

best selfie of me ever:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsumi
Kumo Nin
avatar

Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:27 am

blah:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross
avatar

Age : 23
Posts : 1012

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:36 am

Aha:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 787

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2 Wed 24 Sep 2014, 5:49 am

Today when I got home from work, I had the most amazing surprise ever. 3/5 records that I ordered off Amazon showed up early. I wasnt expecting two of these until October. I am giddy with joy!!!!

That music though:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content


PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures V2

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-