Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG



 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Hai owo

View previous topic View next topic Go down
casey72000
avatar

Posts : 7

PostSubject: Hai owo Fri 22 Mar 2013, 2:35 pm

Hi, I'm Casey :3

I'm Kaira's sister

I like marshmallows, candy hearts, lollipops, chocolates...

And RIBS :0~

so, yeah :3

Nice to meet yall'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sloth
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Fri 22 Mar 2013, 3:27 pm

Casey is the best graphics artist ever to live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Kaira
avatar

Age : 20
Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Fri 22 Mar 2013, 3:30 pm

Sup Kesshi? O;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xekiest
avatar

Age : 25
Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Fri 22 Mar 2013, 3:46 pm

ITS KAIRA'S GOOD CLONE, DON'T BELIEVE THAT SISTER STUFF, SHE IS HERE TO KILL KAIRA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron
avatar

Age : 20
Posts : 2538

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Fri 22 Mar 2013, 4:42 pm

Hi Casey, welcome to Ultimate Shinobi! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Drake

Age : 21
Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Fri 22 Mar 2013, 7:32 pm

xekiest wrote:
ITS KAIRA'S GOOD CLONE, DON'T BELIEVE THAT SISTER STUFF, SHE IS HERE TO KILL KAIRA

Are you ever sober? TEEHEE

Hi Casey!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flare
Kumo Nin
avatar

Age : 21
Posts : 3640

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Sat 23 Mar 2013, 2:15 am

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Nice to have you here <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us/forum
Phantom Heart
avatar

Age : 23
Posts : 716

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Sat 23 Mar 2013, 2:40 am

If you're related to Kaira, you must be awesome. Welcome. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulkira
Nukenin
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Sat 23 Mar 2013, 3:51 am

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Sat 23 Mar 2013, 4:00 am

casey72000 wrote:
Hi, I'm Casey :3

I'm Kaira's sister

I like marshmallows, candy hearts, lollipops, chocolates...

And RIBS :0~

so, yeah :3

Nice to meet yall'


CASEY!!!!!

Did Kaira ever give you that hug I told her to give you, because I know how much you like hugs from you big bro across the globe xD
You should come to Konoha so we can RP and stuff, because Kaira dun went to Kumogakure. Do you know what kind of char you're gonna make here, or not yet?
You should get on Skype more often Dx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Sat 23 Mar 2013, 4:08 am

Welcome Casey. It is really a pleasure to have you around these parts. But it will be more of a pleasure if you joined your sister Kaira over here in Kumogakure. Wink

I love KAIRA as much as I love pizza.......and i love pizza like a policemen love his doughnuts....and a policemen love his doughnuts believe me....much like the fat man's love for cakes and junkfood....

Well you get the idea. Join Kumo! If you don't then,, I suggest Kiri. our new added village. So it needs members so keep it coming!

Sincerely,

Lover boy Jace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Cross
avatar

Age : 23
Posts : 1012

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Sat 23 Mar 2013, 4:29 am

RIBS

nuff said. I already like you. WHUDDDUP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sloth
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Sat 23 Mar 2013, 5:04 am

Jace of Spades wrote:
Welcome Casey. It is really a pleasure to have you around these parts. But it will be more of a pleasure if you joined your sister Kaira over here in Kumogakure. Wink

I love KAIRA as much as I love pizza.......and i love pizza like a policemen love his doughnuts....and a policemen love his doughnuts believe me....much like the fat man's love for cakes and junkfood....

Well you get the idea. Join Kumo! If you don't then,, I suggest Kiri. our new added village. So it needs members so keep it coming!

Sincerely,

Lover boy Jace.


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO join Kiri it's awesome they have really cool events all the time and it would be nice to get more people there to see just awesome they are!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Drake

Age : 21
Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Sat 23 Mar 2013, 6:28 am

Ame wrote:
Jace of Spades wrote:
Welcome Casey. It is really a pleasure to have you around these parts. But it will be more of a pleasure if you joined your sister Kaira over here in Kumogakure. Wink

I love KAIRA as much as I love pizza.......and i love pizza like a policemen love his doughnuts....and a policemen love his doughnuts believe me....much like the fat man's love for cakes and junkfood....

Well you get the idea. Join Kumo! If you don't then,, I suggest Kiri. our new added village. So it needs members so keep it coming!

Sincerely,

Lover boy Jace.


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO join Kiri it's awesome they have really cool events all the time and it would be nice to get more people there to see just awesome they are!

Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
casey72000
avatar

Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Sat 23 Mar 2013, 8:00 am

Thanks for the introductions, guys :DDD

I'm scootin' my butt over at Kiri so you can catch me and my chicken nuggets over there...

Hahah, and no hugs please DD8



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sloth
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Sat 23 Mar 2013, 8:07 am

FUCK THE POLICE

*hugs Casey*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Kaira
avatar

Age : 20
Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Sat 23 Mar 2013, 9:02 am

DATS MAH MOIRAIL RIGHT DERRR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Fox~
Nukenin
avatar

Age : 28
Posts : 1113

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Sat 23 Mar 2013, 11:05 pm

Welcome to US, Casey! I'm sure you'll fit right in. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Oreo
avatar

Age : 21
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Sun 24 Mar 2013, 3:58 pm

Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
avatar

Age : 22
Posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Sun 24 Mar 2013, 10:34 pm

Oreo ur so sxe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sloth
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Mon 25 Mar 2013, 1:31 am

I'd go full homo for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
avatar

Age : 22
Posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Hai owo Thu 04 Apr 2013, 11:41 pm

Ame wrote:
I'd go full homo for you.
He thought he was talking to me TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content


PostSubject: Re: Hai owo

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-